Our team of inter-disciplinary specialists are ready to help raise the effectiveness of critical functions in your organization such as sales, customer service, operations, and IT. Business consulting areas include:
- Business Process Improvement. How to identify, analyze and improve existing business processes to optimize performance.
- Culture Design. How to create beliefs and behaviors like hiring, hours, office setup, and all aspects of operations to improve performance.
- Doing Business In Asia. How to use executive coaching for individuals seeking to achieve top performance in a Sino-American business relationship.
- Environmental Health & Safety. How to empower businesses of all sizes to implement health and safety management systems.
- Human Capital Management. How to use recruiting, managing, developing employees, and managing staff to increase their value to the company.
- Enhancing Executive Team Effectiveness & Collaboration. How to build capacity among leaders to accomplish objectives and higher performance.
- Information Technology. How to innovatively integrate business processes and digital data management throughout a company.
- Leveraging People. How to influence and move others through understanding personality and work style and managing appropriately.
- Marketing Research. How to improve forecasting and success for products and services through surveys, in-depth interviewing and focus groups.
- Operations. How to improve operations and management, especially through the use of in-depth work style personality assessments.
- Organizational Capability Building. How to clarify strategy, communicate expectations and develop human abilities to differentiate a company.
- Remote Workforce. How to take advantage of remote and hybrid workforce initiatives, including recruiting and managing.
- Sales, Customer Service & Negotiation Training. How to drive maximum sales performance and dramatically increase revenues.
- Security Risk Management. How to assure the safety of your people, assets and reputation with a prevention-oriented approach.
- Threat & Violence Response. How to identify potential threats and risks of violence and deal with these when they happen to your company.
We look forward to working with you the next time you have a hiring or business need. For more information, please contact Dana Borowka, MA at (310)453-6556, ext. 403 or Dana@lighthouseconsulting.com.
Productivity Workshops Available
Presentations can be live, remote and some in Spanish. These workshops cover: